Please go ahead and create a user page for yourself on this wiki, and use it as a homepage, biography, or advertisement for yourself as a community manager.
To make a user page:
- Create an account and login
- In the top right of the page, you should see your username in bold, linking to a page named something like [[User:You]]
- Click through to there, and you can edit it like any wiki page
Please include a bit of information about yourself such as:
- What community or communities you manage
- Your personal website
- How people can get in touch with you
Add your homepage to Category:Community managers by clicking on "Add category" at the bottom of your user page. You can also add yourself to Category:Professional community managers or Category:Community management consultants if appropriate.
Note that if you do so, you will show up in those category listings as [[User:You]] which doesn't look so nice. If you want to show up by your real name, create a page with your real name (there's a link in the left hand menu bar to create a page) and add the following content:
#REDIRECT [[User:You]] [[Category:Community managers|Lastname, Firstname]]
If your name is Mary Brown, this will make "Mary Brown" show up in the community managers category, sorted under B for Brown, but when anyone clicks on that it will take them to Mary Brown's user page.